MBA programs in Canada
Canadian universities have some of the best Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in North America and around the world.
A Canadian MBA will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in diverse fields:
- Banking and finance
- International affairs
- International business
Getting ready for your MBA program
To begin an MBA, you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree, although not always in a business field
- A desire to spend 8 months to 2 years (for full-time studies or longer if you study evenings or part-time)
Earn a world class MBA
Canada offers 6 MBA programs listed among the top 100 in the world:
- #45 – University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- #59 – McGill University, Desautels Faculty of Management
- #66 – Queen’s University, Smith School of Business
- #69 – Western University, Ivey Business School
- #88 – York University, Schulich School of Business
- #94 – University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business
Of course, Canada offers many other excellent MBA program options that will pave the way to your future in business. Find the right program for you:
You can afford a Canadian MBA
A Canadian MBA is an affordable way to get a high-quality, internationally recognized degree. Discover the cost of your MBA program in Canada:
Statistics Canada has gathered data on what international students can expect to pay, on average, in tuition fees for an MBA in Canada:
- Regular MBA: CAD 40,032 per year
- Executive MBA: CAD 55,578 per year
Canada’s cost of living, combined with our reputation as a safe and inclusive country makes a great argument to study in Canada. Learn more about preparing your budget and planning for living expenses during your time in Canada.
Interested in searching for scholarships to study in Canada? Start here.
Work in Canada after your MBA
Canada also welcomes MBA students who wish to immigrate. We even have an Express Entry program to help graduates like you settle in Canada with your MBA.
- Date Modified: