Competition open for Canadians and Irish: Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme
November 21, 2016 – Canadians and Irish from all academic disciplines are eligible for a scholarship valued at up to CAD 7,000 / €5,000 to conduct research in Ireland or Canada.
- Program name: Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme
- Funding organization: Department of Foreign Affairs of Ireland
- Target audience: Canadians from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and Irish citizens
- Location: Ireland for Canadians/Atlantic Canada for Irish citizens
- Duration: Up to 5 weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000 for Canadians / €5,000 for Irish to cover travel expenses, accommodation and weekly stipend
- Deadline: December 12, 2016
For more information, visit the Ireland-Canada University Foundation.
- Date Modified: