2 full tuition scholarships to India available for Canadian students and researchers: CSP-India, 2017-2018
NOTE: The deadline for this competition has been extended since this news article was originally published. The new deadline is February 20, 2017.
December 23, 2016 – Canadian students and researchers can now apply for scholarships for studies or research at the undergraduate, Master’s or PhD level that lead to a degree at an Indian university.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan - India
- Funding organization: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 2
- Duration: Full duration of the academic program
- Inclusions: Airfare, ground transportation to the place of study, living and medical allowance, tuition fees and accommodation
- Deadline: February 20, 2017
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship Plan – India.
Marie-Frédérique Ouellet, 2014-2016 Awardee
"Beyond allowing me to get the title of Economist, I have developed an understanding and a sensitivity to causes related to economic and social development. Now I have the honour of working as an analyst in strategic planning in a Canadian company integrated in its community and determined to reduce the impact of agriculture and horticulture on the environment."
- Date Modified: