Scholarships in Canada for Africans
September 14, 2017 – Complete a Master’s degree in public administration, public policy or public finance at a university in Canada, plus professional development through an internship and mentoring program.
- Program name: African Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program
- Funding organizations: Government of Canada and the MasterCard Foundation
- Managing organization: Canadian Bureau for International Education, in partnership with the Institute of Public Administration of Canada
- Target audiences: Young African professionals between the age of 22 and 35 with 2-5 years’ experience in the public sector, civil society or research institute in Africa
- Destination: 28 universities across Canada
- Duration: 1 or 2-year programs starting in September 2018
- Deadline: October 13, 2017 to submit a preliminary questionnaire. Eligible candidates will receive a link to the online application platform.
For more information, visit African Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Program.
- Date Modified: