Deadline approaching: Scholarships available for joint research projects between Canada and Brazil
September 26, 2017 – Canadian and Brazilian professors and graduate students interested in conducting team-oriented research projects in mutually beneficial research fields have until October 11, 2017 to apply.
- Program name: Canada-Brazil Awards - Joint Research Projects
- Funding organizations: Governments of Canada and Brazil
- Target audiences: Canadian and Brazilian professors and graduate students
- Duration: 2 years
- Inclusions: Visa, airfare, health insurance, living expenses, ground transportation expenses, books and supplies
- Deadline: October 11, 2017
For full program details, visit: Canada-Brazil Awards - Joint Research Projects.
Information regarding the Brazilian participants can be accessed on the CAPES website (Portuguese only).
Dr. Pawan Singal, 2013-2016 awardee
"These new and successful international collaborations have now resulted in the organization of an annual "International Symposium on Oxidative Stress and Cardiovascular Diseases"… The number of joint research publications from these efforts has exceeded ten and six graduate students have completed their graduate program and there are more graduations to come."
Other scholarship that may be of interest
- Foreign Government Awards - Mexico
Deadline: October 27, 2017
- Date Modified: