Scholarships for Canadian post-secondary institutions to teach ESL to Mexicans
February 9, 2018 – The government of Mexico has launched its 2018 call for proposals for Proyecta 10,000 to teach English as a second language to Mexican students and teachers. The Program’s goal is to have 10,000 Mexican learners studying in Canada by 2018 while strengthening academic cooperation between Canada and Mexico.
- Program name: Proyecta 10,000
- Funding organization: Government of Mexico
- Target audience: Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Number of scholarships: Approximately 2000
- Value: CAD 2,800
- Inclusions: Tuition costs, housing, meals, medical insurance, transportation and school supplies.
- Deadline: March 4, 2018
For enquiries regarding Proyecta 10,000 or to submit a proposal please contact email@example.com.
- Date Modified: