Deadline approaching: Graduate scholarships in South Korea for Canadians
March 14, 2018 – Interested candidates have until March 21, 2018 to apply for scholarships at the Master’s and PhD level for study or research in a variety of fields including Korean studies, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: 3
- Duration: 2 years at the Master’s level and 3 years at the doctoral level plus up to 12 months for language training
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 21, 2018
For program and application details, visit: Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea.
Other scholarship that may be of interest
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program
Deadline: March 21, 2018
- Date Modified: