Deadline approaching: Scholarship opportunity for Canadians in OAS member states
March 14, 2018 – Canadians interested in a scholarship to study or conduct research, at the Master’s or PhD level, leading to a degree from a university in an OAS member state, have until March 21, 2018 to apply.
- Program name: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audiences: Canadians who wish to undertake graduate studies or research in a university in an OAS member state (except Canada)
- Duration: 1-2 academic years
- Value: USD 15,000 (maximum) per academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, mandatory expenses, monthly allowance, medical insurance and annual book allowance
- Deadline: March 21, 2018
For full program details and to submit an application, visit: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program.
Other scholarship that may be of interest
- Foreign Government Awards Program - Korea
Deadline: March 21, 2018
- Date Modified: