Doctoral scholarships in New Zealand for Canadians
April 30, 2018 – Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara has launched a competition under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand for Canadian students and researchers to pursue doctoral studies that lead to a degree in New Zealand.
- Program name: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand
- Funding organization: New Zealand CSFP Committee
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers
- Number of scholarships: Up to 8 for both Canada and the United Kingdom
- Duration: One academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, approved tuition and compulsory fees, medical and travel insurance, annual grant
- Deadline: July 10, 2018
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand.
Dr. Hiran Roy, 2013-2016 awardee
"I am passionate about the commercial aspect of the food and hospitality industry and was able to undertake research that explored the use of local food in restaurants across two countries – Canada and New Zealand."
- Date Modified: