New funding opportunity available for Canadian postsecondary institutions
June 18, 2018 – The Government of Canada has launched a new scholarship initiative for Canadian professors and researchers to teach or conduct research, for a short period, in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The new Faculty Mobility Program aims to increase the number of institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian, Latin American and Caribbean postsecondary institutions.
Institutions will apply on behalf of faculty by submitting a proposal detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: three to eight weeks
- Value: up to CAD 7,000
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses.
- Deadline: October 18, 2018
For more information, visit: Faculty Mobility Program.
- Date Modified: