Doctoral scholarships available for Canadian and international students
June 20, 2018 – The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship’s 2018-2019 competition is open to both Canadian and international students. This scholarship is awarded to highly motivated and competitive students who are pursuing a doctoral degree at a Canadian institution.
- Program name: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 3 years (non-renewable)
- Value: 50,000 CAD per year
- Number of scholarships: up to 167
- Deadline: October 31, 2018
For more information, visit: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships.
- Date Modified: