Deadline approaching: scholarships available for Canadians and the Irish
October 10, 2018 – Canadians and Irish from all academic disciplines interested in conducting research in Ireland or in the Atlantic provinces of Canada have until October 17, 2018 to submit their scholarship applications.
- Program name: Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme
- Funding organization: Department of Foreign Affairs of Ireland
- Target audience: Canadians from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and Irish citizens
- Duration: 3 to 5 weeks
- Inclusions: Up to CAD 7,000 for Canadians / €5,000 for Irish to cover travel expenses, accommodation and weekly stipend
- Deadline: October 17, 2018
For more information, visit Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme.
- Date Modified: