Funding opportunity available for Canadian postsecondary institutions
December 12, 2018 – The Government of Canada is offering a grant to Canadian professors and researchers to teach or conduct research, for a short period, in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility Program aims to increase the number of institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian, Latin American and Caribbean postsecondary institutions.
Canadian institutions have to apply on behalf of faculty by submitting a proposal detailing the proposed study or research projects in eligible countries.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: Three (3) to eight (8) weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses.
- Deadline: February 19, 2019
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility Program.
- Date Modified: