Scholarship in an OAS member state for Canadians
April 18, 2019 – The Organization of American States (OAS) has launched its 2019-2020 Academic Scholarships Program. One scholarship will be awarded to a Canadian to study or conduct research, at the Master’s or PhD level, leading to a degree from a university in an OAS member state. The scholarship is tenable starting in August 2019.
- Program name: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audiences: Canadians who wish to undertake graduate studies or research in a university in an OAS member state (except Canada)
- Duration: 1-2 academic years
- Value: USD 10,000 (maximum) per academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, mandatory expenses, monthly allowance, medical insurance and annual book allowance
- Deadline: May 16, 2019
For full program details and to submit an application, visit: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program.
- Date Modified: