Undergraduate scholarship opportunity in South Korea for Canadians
September 18, 2019 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering a full five-year scholarship at the undergraduate level to a Canadian student. The scholarship is provided for a one-year Korean language training program followed by a four-year Bachelor Degree program in South Korea. The scholarship is tenable from March 1, 2020.
- Program name: 2020 Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) Program for an undergraduate degree
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audience: Canadian students
- Number of scholarships: 1
- Duration: 1 year of language training and 4 years at the undergraduate level
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: October 25, 2019
For program and application details, visit: 2020 Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) Program for an undergraduate degree.
- Date Modified: