Deadline approaching - Scholarships available for Canadians and the Irish
November 19, 2019 – The deadline to submit applications to the Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme is November 24, 2019.
Canadians and Irish from all academic disciplines can apply for a scholarship to conduct research in Ireland or in the Atlantic provinces of Canada.
- Program name: Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme
- Funding organizations: Department of Foreign Affairs of Ireland
- Target audience: Canadians from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island and Irish citizens
- Duration: 3 to 5 weeks
- Inclusions: Up to CAD 7,000 for Canadians / 5 250€ for Irish to cover travel expenses, accommodation and weekly stipend
- Deadline: November 24, 2019
For more information, visit the Dobbin Atlantic Scholarship Programme.
- Date Modified: