Deadline approaching: Scholarships in China for Canadian academics, students and professionals
January 20, 2020 – Canadian academics, students and professionals have until January 23, 2020 to apply for scholarships for studies, research, language studies or a combination of studies and language studies in China.
- Program name: Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program
- Funding organizations: Global Affairs Canada and the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China
- Target audiences: Canadian students (college, undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada); Canadian faculty members and research staff at a post-secondary institution in Canada; Canadian mid-career professionals
- Number of scholarships: Over 20
- Duration: 4 to 12 months for students; and 8 weeks to 12 months for faculty members and mid-career professionals
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, monthly living stipend, on-campus accommodation and medical insurance
- Deadline: January 23, 2020
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program.
Lalia Katchelewa –2018-2019 awardee
Tsinghua University in Peking
What used to be foreign to me when I landed became familiar and accessible. Learning the language obviously made it much easier to establish rapport with what the Chinese call “Beijing ren” (北京人).
- Date Modified: