Deadline approaching: Faculty Mobility Program
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON COVID-19:
Institutions and prospective candidates are encouraged to monitor the program guidelines and news to note any updates to deadlines over the coming days and weeks.
For more information, visit COVID-19 situation: International scholarships application deadline update.
March 9, 2020 – Canadian post-secondary institutions have until March 20, 2020 (Deadline extended) to apply on behalf of eligible faculty members.
This Government of Canada-funded program is offering a grant to full-time professors and researchers for short-term teaching or research projects in Latin America and the Caribbean. It aims to increase the number of institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements between Canadian and non-Canadian post-secondary institutions from Latin American and the Caribbean.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Duration: Three to eight weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000 per project
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: March 20, 2020 (Deadline extended)
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility Program.
- Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program
- Canada-Chile Leadership Exchange Scholarship
- Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Program
- Date Modified: