Deadline approaching: Study in Canada Scholarships program
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON COVID-19:
Institutions and prospective candidates are encouraged to monitor the program guidelines and news to note any updates to deadlines over the coming days and weeks.
For more information, visit COVID-19 situation: International scholarships application deadline update.
March 16, 2020 – Canadian post-secondary institutions have until March 31, 2020 (Deadline extended) to apply for the Study in Canada Scholarships program on behalf of candidate students admitted to a post-secondary or post-graduate program leading to a certificate, diploma or Master’s degree.
The Study in Canada Scholarships program was announced in Canada’s new International Education Strategy. It aims to diversify and enrich Canada’s education engagement with a broad range of partners, to support Canadian institutions’ internationalization objectives, strengthen bilateral ties, and complement Canada’s international trade diversification efforts.
- Program name: Study in Canada Scholarships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Students from all academic discipline at the post-secondary level from the following countries / territories: Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Vanuatu, and Palestinians from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem
- Value of the award: Up to CAD 60,000 per year
- Duration of the award: 8 months to 24 months
- Includes: Airfare, tuition, monthly living allowance, study permit, accommodation, health insurance and more.
- Deadline: March 31, 2020, 11:59pm EST (Deadline extended)
Visit Study in Canada Scholarships for more information on this program.
- Date Modified: