Deadline approaching: Scholarship opportunity for Canadians in Organization of American States (OAS) member countries
May 11, 2020 – Canadian citizens and permanent residents interested in conducting research or pursuing studies that lead to a Master’s or PhD degree from an educational institution in an OAS member state other than Canada have until May 14, 2020 to apply for an OAS scholarship.
- Program name: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens or permanent residents who wish to undertake graduate studies or research in a university in an OAS member state (except Canada)
- Duration: 1-2 academic years
- Value: USD 10,000 (maximum) per academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, mandatory expenses, monthly allowance, health insurance and annual book allowance
- Deadline: May 14, 2020
For full program details and to submit an application, visit: Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program.
- Date Modified: