Undergraduate scholarship opportunity in South Korea for Canadians
September 28, 2020 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering a full five-year scholarship at the undergraduate level to one Canadian student. The scholarship grants one-year Korean language training followed by a four-year Bachelor Degree program in South Korea. The scholarship is tenable from March 1, 2021.
- Program name: 2021 Global Korea Scholarship: Undergraduate Degree
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audiences: Canadian students
- Number of scholarships: 1
- Duration: 1 year of language training and 4 years at the undergraduate level
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: October 23, 2020
For program and application details, visit: 2021 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees.
- Date Modified: