Deadline approaching: Scholarship opportunities for students from Southeast Asia
February 16, 2021 – Canadian post-secondary academic institutions have until March 4, 2021 to apply for the 2021-2022 Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) program on behalf of eligible students from member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
Global Affairs Canada is offering approximately 125 short-term scholarships for study or research in fields that are aligned with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Program name: Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
- Funding organization: Global Affairs Canada
- Target audiences: Students at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels in Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Number of scholarships: approximately 125
- Duration: 4 to 8 months at the college and undergraduate level; 4 to 6 months at the graduate level
- Inclusions: Visa and/or study/work permit fees, airfare, health insurance, living expenses, ground transportation expenses, books and supplies
- Deadline: March 4, 2021
For full program and application details, visit Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) – for students.
- Date Modified: