Deadline approaching: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
February 19, 2021 – Canadian institutions have until February 25, 2021 to submit applications on behalf of Canadian professors and researchers interested in short-term opportunities to build or expand partnerships with Latin American and Caribbean institutions through teaching and/or research at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian postsecondary institutions
- Duration: Three to eight weeks
- Value: Up to CAD 7,000 per project
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: February 25, 2021
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program.
- Date Modified: