Postdoctoral fellowships available for Canadians and international students
April 14, 2021 – The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program’s 2021-2022 competition is now open to both Canadian and international researchers who have recently completed a PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree.
- Program name: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens
- Duration: 2 years (non-renewable)
- Value: CAD 70,000 per year
- Number of fellowships: up to 70
- Deadline: September 22, 2021 (20:00 EDT)
For more information, visit: Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- Date Modified: