Grants available for faculty at Canadian postsecondary institutions
October 7, 2021 – The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program’s 2022-2023 competition is now open. This program offers grants to full-time faculty for short-term teaching and/or research activities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program aims to support Canadian postsecondary institutions that are either developing new collaboration and/or student exchange agreements or strengthening existing agreements with ELAP-eligible institutions in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Canadian postsecondary institutions must apply on behalf of eligible candidates by completing and submitting the online application form. Priority may be given to first-time candidates, institutions developing new partnerships, and institutions with limited previous experience in international collaborations.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian postsecondary institutions and full-time professors
- Duration: 3 to 8 weeks
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance, visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: December 2, 2021
For more information, visit the Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program.
- Date Modified: