Undergraduate scholarship opportunity in South Korea for Canadians
October 4, 2021 – The Government of the Republic of Korea is offering a full five-year scholarship at the undergraduate level to a Canadian student. The scholarship is provided for a one-year Korean language training program followed by a four-year bachelor’s degree program in South Korea. The scholarship is tenable from March 1, 2022.
- Program name: 2022 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees
- Funding organization: Government of the Republic of Korea
- Target audience: Canadian students
- Number of scholarships: 1
- Duration: 1 year of language training and 4 years at the undergraduate level
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, language training, living allowance, and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: October 8, 2021
For program and application details, visit: 2022 Global Korea Scholarship for Undergraduate Degrees.
- Date Modified: