Deadline approaching: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
November 18, 2021 – Canadian institutions have until December 2, 2021 to submit applications on behalf of Canadian faculty interested in short-term opportunities to build or expand partnerships with Latin American and Caribbean institutions through teaching and/or research at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Funding organization: Government of Canada
- Target audience: Canadian post-secondary institutions and full-time professors
- Duration: 3 to 8 weeks
- Inclusions: airfare, living expenses, health insurance, visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: December 2, 2021
For more information, visit Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program.
- Date Modified: