International scholarship opportunities for students from OAS member states
February 23, 2022 – The Organization of American States (OAS) launched its 2022 Academic Scholarships Program. Scholarships are available to citizens or permanent residents from OAS member states, including Canadians, wishing to study or conduct research at the Master’s or PhD level, leading to a degree from a university in an OAS member state (other than their own).
One scholarship will be awarded to a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. The scholarship is tenable from January to December 2022.
- Funding organization: Organization of American States (OAS)
- Target audiences: Citizens or permanent residents of OAS member states, including Canadians, who wish to undertake graduate studies or research in a university in an OAS member state other than their home country
- Duration: 1-2 academic years
- Value: USD 10,000 (maximum) per academic year
- Inclusions: Airfare, tuition fees, mandatory expenses, monthly allowance, medical insurance and annual book allowance
- Deadline for Canadian citizens or permanent residents: March 31, 2022
Interested Canadian candidates should visit the OAS Academic Scholarships Program for full program details and to submit an application. Interested candidates from an OAS member state other than Canada should consult the OAS Academic Scholarship Program guidelines available on the OAS website.
- Date Modified: