Deadline approaching: 700+ short-term exchange scholarships in Canada for international students and faculty
March 7, 2023 – Canadian post-secondary institutions have until March 21, 2023 to submit scholarship applications on behalf of interested students, faculty and international liaison officers/managers from eligible countries. Only applications submitted directly by Canadian post-secondary institutions will be considered.
- Funding organization: Global Affairs Canada
- Target audiences: Students, faculty and international liaison officers/managers from eligible countries
- Duration: Varies depending on scholarship
- Value: Varies depending on scholarship
- Inclusions: Airfare, living expenses, books, medical insurance
- Deadline: March 21, 2023
Interested candidates should contact their home institution’s international office to learn about institutional partnerships and collaborations with Canadian institutions. Home institutions will then provide the eligible candidates’ documentation to their partner post-secondary institution in Canada.
For full program details:
- Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program
- Study in Canada Scholarships Program
- Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Program
- Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program
- Date Modified: