Apply today: Grants available for Canadian faculty
October 18, 2023 – The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program (FMPBP) is now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. Canadian postsecondary institutions must apply online on behalf of eligible candidates.
Global Affairs Canada is offering grants to full-time faculty for short-term teaching and/or research activities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Program aims to support Canadian postsecondary institutions in developing new collaborations and/or strengthening existing agreements with postsecondary institutions in the region.
- Program name: Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Funding organization: Global Affairs Canada
- Target audiences: Canadian postsecondary institutions and full-time professors
- Duration: 3 to 8 weeks
- Inclusions: Airfare, select living expenses, health insurance, visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
- Deadline: December 5, 2023
For more information, visit the Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program.
- Date Modified: