Contact us

Questions? There are several ways to contact us or share your thoughts.

For general inquiries about studying in Canada, visit our websites:

For other questions, please contact Global Affairs Canada’s enquiries service:

Email: Fill out our online form
Telephone: 1-800-267-8376 (toll-free in Canada) or +1-613-944-4000 (if calling from abroad)
Facsimile: +1-613-996-9709
TTY: +1-613-944-1310 or 1-800-394-3472 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada only)

You may reach us by mail with your inquiry at:

Enquiries Service
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2

Please include your full postal address if you are sending us a request for documents.

For inquiries about scholarships to study in Canada:

Global Affairs Canada, through its International Scholarships Program, manages a number of international scholarship opportunities for Canadians and Non-Canadians.

The Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), a national bilingual not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting Canada through international education, helps us administer some of these programs. If you have questions about the International Scholarships Program please contact:

Telephone: +1-613-237-4820
Facsimile: +1-613-237-1073

You may reach CBIE by mail at:

Canadian Bureau for International Education
International Scholarships Program, Global Affairs Canada
220 Laurier Ave West, Suite 1550
Ottawa, ON
K1P 5Z9

For inquiries about study permits and visas:

Contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. If you are in Canada, please call the Citizenship and Immigration hotline at 1-888-242-2100.