Looking to fund your studies in Canada? Both Mexico and Canada offer scholarships to help you pursue your education.
- Postsecondary students from Mexico can get funding for short-term study or research exchanges in Canadian institutions through the Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program (ELAP)
- Highly qualified doctoral students can get funding through the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Postdoctoral researchers can get funding through the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
- Find information about scholarship deadlines for Mexicans looking to study abroad through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (Spanish only)
- Mexicans can also find student loans through FIDERH (Bank of Mexico) (Spanish only) or other organizations like FUNED (Spanish only)
- Students can get travel funding for research projects between Canada and other countries through the Mitacs Globalink Program.
Search for scholarships
Search for other scholarships for non-Canadian students and postdoctoral researchers open to Mexican students.
- Date Modified: