Opportunity for Canadian Professors and Students: COIL Project Scholarships in Mexico
July 17, 2023 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico, through the Mexican Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID) has launched a call for applications for its COIL projects. This scholarship is for academics and students with experience in COIL projects outside Mexico or at any Mexican Higher Education Institution. The goal of the scholarship is to carry out an exchange of experiences and best practices that contribute to the improvement of quality, management, internationalization, teaching and management schemes of Mexican public higher education institutions, or as part of the COIL Project scheme Canadians have until August 30, 2023 to apply.
- Funding organizations: Mexican Agency of International Cooperation for Development (AMEXCID)
- Target audiences: All academics associated with a post-secondary institution in Canada and students doing a bachelor or masters’ degree. The academic and students will apply as a group and must speak Spanish
- Duration: For stays in Mexico from 14 to 30 days, which will take place in Fall 2023
- Inclusions: The scholarship covers living expenses (accommodation, food, etc.), visa costs, airfare, and ground transportation
- Deadline: August 30, 2023
Visit the Government of Mexico's website to learn more about the opportunity and to submit an online application.
- Date Modified: